Jus saying what up and Ill have a fishing report in a few hours as soon as my videos is done uploading to youtube. Im from Danbury and mostly fish Saugatuck Res./river squantz pond and a lot of other waters durign ice fishing.......

Also post videos from all my fishing outings on youtube please check them out

www.youtube.com/user/squirtx16

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Hey squirt, how goes it?? Welcome!

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

uts going thought id branch out and find some new forums looks nice. But can use life not much posted here....

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm

your dead on, you can help with that, some new blood and a guy that likes to post, perfect

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:11 pm

well we will see what we can do? I post videos with all my posts so maybe that will draw some people in

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Welcome to the site,hey is that a Walleye caught with a fly?That was an accident right?..Gotta be,right?I'm from the midwest where walleye are pretty popular and I have NEVER seen or heard of anyone going after em with a flyrod.That is definitely a first,good job.

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 am

yes it was an accident was fishing for torut in the river with a black woollybugger and the walleye hit hahaha. You can see the walleye stacked in that part of the river after that i caught a few more smaller walleye on the woollybugger. maybe those were accidents to but it was three walleye on the fly im guessing they liked it...

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 am

Welcome to ctfishfinder. I checked out your video nice job we need more guys like you.

Posted Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links