I'm looking for a site where I can get detailed maps of bottom contour of CT lakes. Alexanders Lake in Dayville ( 06241 ) is what I'm after.

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:04 am

[/img]

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:19 pm

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:21 pm

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!! The map is the best!

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm

After I got done bouncing about the room, I went to the site and found that most of the maps give no bottom structure. Did I just get lucky? Is there a book available that I can buy? What about the Thames River? Taking the day off this Friday to troll a tube and worm for some salty bass. Any help is greatly apreciated.

Thanks again!

Go to youtube.com and search "Smells like fish 2" for some fishing slide shows. I post them every week.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Just to let you know, you can add YouTube videos directly to your posts using the YouTube button above where you write your message. Just click the YouTube button, paste the YouTube URL, and then click the YouTube button again to close the tag. We are always looking to get new videos posted on the site, so please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:28 pm

Cool! I'll give it a try when I get back from the river. Just got a new video camera today and hope to get some good footage in the morning. I work at Loos and Co in Pomfret and told a bunch of guys about the site today. Lots of fishermen there that should be looking to join. Thanks again for the help.[/youtube]

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:15 pm

Awesome I appreciate you letting people know about the site...i'm looking forward to the new videos...if you have any questions or input on the site, just let me know.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:23 pm

Very Happy ken needs all the help he can get. I out fish him every time, but he is Captain Ken and always puts me on fish, so he rules. Although, he did refer me, so i guess i owe him. Bye!!!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm

Koconner, the state DEP sells a book on all Ct lakes contours. About $25. Great book

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 am

Thanks. I found it about a week ago at Bob's Bait.

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:01 pm

do they have similar maps/topograghical charts for rivers in ct?
i'm looking specifically for the housatonic and naugatuck rivers.

Posted Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:16 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links