I just wrote an hours worth of my experience today and I am unable to find it...this is a test.

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 10:55 pm

You may have killed the internet. I've never had the urge to write war and peace here, but some sites do "time out." You could try the blog part of CTFF if you want to keep a running journal. Then you can copy and paste the parts that dont sound like "blah..blah blah...blah blah blah blah..." into topic areas.

Posted Sun May 13, 2012 8:06 pm

rlathe

I just wrote an hours worth of my experience today and I am unable to find it...this is a test.

Sux when that happens I have written lenghty reports or replies only to have the (site) or my computer lock so to speak once I submit and it is gone, I don't bother again once that has happened.
I have learned to do a "copy" as I go if it is going to be more than a couple sentences.
There are a few other quirks that happen on a regular basis also.

Posted Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 pm

^^^That's a great idea AL...if things are glitchy with long reports, you could write them in an open email or word, and then just copy/paste into CTFF. That way you would avoid time out, or quirks.

Posted Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm

[quote="rxpxtx you could write them in an open email or word, and then just copy/paste into CTFF. That way you would avoid time out, or quirks.[/quote]
Done that too rxp...you get in the habit when it happens a few times , but there is always that time when you forget....and poof

Posted Sun May 13, 2012 8:56 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links