I have a former co worker who is willing to rent a brand new giant log cabin in southern VT for me the weekend of October 19th for the weekend.

He is not asking for much in compensation considering what other places would charge. There is a reservoir nearby where apparently all boats and inflatables like mine are okay to fish with....

Issues or me are.....my car has limited space....what if the weekend is rained out...I don't want to cancel and disrespect him at the last minute......so worst case we have a big log cabin, we could be stuck in for a weekend and be hung up in there...Its a two hour drive from where I am...and it is surrounded by a wild life preserve.

I don't have a hunting license or even know what is legal to hunt this time of year. Ordering take out if it does rain is going to be difficult in this town......

Suggestions greatly appreciated because I know this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.....I simply don't know how to form a plan if the weather sucks.

Its located in Readsboro VT....Deerfield River and Harriman Res within miles....I have no idea how to fish these fresh water areas.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links