Hit the water at daylite to get the Lund wet. Tried the Islands first then the North shore and west. Bob pulls up a perch on a silverbuddy at about 10:30 and I got a hit at 12:30, no hookup. Worked sencos,craws and xraps most of the time. Bob with his beavers,rattletraps and spinnerbait. Met a couple of guys at the ramp that had the same luck. One lone fella had a nice 7lber. Must be his trophy fish, cause he kept it. Water temp at 45 degrees and a great cloudless sky with temps for wearing tshirts. Great day

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:53 am

It kills me to see some remove a fish like that. That is what a camera is for and fiberglass replicas.

Posted Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 am

I have to agree. I kept my big trout, but that was a old hatchery product. If I can get a good bass like that, it will be a fiberglass replica.

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 am

I totally agree with both of you.

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 am

This time of year is not good to take what could be a nice egg layer.

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Keeping a 7 lber is dumb I saw an even bigger jerk last year keeping like a 4.5lb you would have thought he caught jaws.

Posted Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 am

It's their right as the law goes, but they just taste like s##t. Bass fishing has gotten better over the years as more peaple practice c&r. For folks that want to eat them Dooleys in Middletown needs to be fished hard, all stunted.

Posted Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links