Fished Chatfield Hollow today, the panfish were the biggest I have ever caught. Two guys were fishing tip-ups but had no flags. I had some good photos but now my camera sleeps with the fishes. I went back to the last hole I drilled to get my spikes bent over to pick them up the camera fell out of my pocket and went swish right down the hole. And the worst part . . . it was my wifes camera!

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Flea...nooo you didn't, what a bummer....don't say nothing...maybe you can find one on eBay Cool
she will never know the difference.

The crazy thing was I meant to mention on your other post that you must of got a new camera, the pictures were excellent.
That's the truth too.

Glad you had a good day with the panfish, that's always a good time when the bite is on jigging.
Again sorry to hear about the camera...that hurts

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm

That totally sux!!!!Sorry to hear that story.Keep posting though!!!

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm

As soon as I walked in the house she asked me what was wrong.

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Busted!!!

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 pm

After 36years there's not to much I can get away with.

Posted Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:24 pm

I put two 8 megapixel cameras in the drink last year.One was the one my girl bought me,the other one was hers after I wrecked mine.The second one almost ruined my trip that day,I must have had a look on my face when I came in the door too cause she guessed what I did.....Now I'm looking into one of those floating,waterproof jobs. Mad If anybody snags a silver Kodak between the bridge and the cove at Wethersfield it takes pretty good pictures,that is if you can get all of the mud out of it!

Posted Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links