I know for a fact there is numerous places ready to fish.So whos been out and where and how they bitin????

Posted Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm

i finally snapped at dicks sporting goods and bought just enough stuff to get out on the ice and make some holes. Seeing guys fishing at black rock when i couldn't helped me make the decision. So i went out for my first time ice fishing today for a few hours and already learned a few things.......Now i see why people use the sleds to haul their gear, the drill adds a couple pounds and my hands were so cold by the time i gave up they were burning. So i also figured out that u can pretty easily use GLOVES while ice fishing(duh). And next time (tomorrow?) I'm definately brining something to sit on. Also i didn't catch anything, but other guys were. Somehow still better than working.........weird......

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

fishing ALWAYS better than working Wink

Posted Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 am

Good for you!The more you go the more you will figure it all out.Those days when the flags are poppin all over the place make it all worthwhile.And try to get out and be on ice at first light,that early morn bite can be awesome.Get yourself a pair of neoprene gloves,they work great for ice fishing!Good Luck!!!

Posted Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:20 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links