Had a great day today floating around the pond with (notsoAngryjohn) and why is he not so angry you may ask......because he got to get his hands fishy and chuckle at the guy holding the camera that didnt.they may not be huge but there 10x bigger than mine..... all jokeing aside the bite was very slow water was cold and so was the air (Brrrr...willy)... thanks for the day out John had a great time

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Had a great time cloud, thanks for having me. Its always a good idea to make sure you keep your lures clean eah.... Ready for the rematch, hoping to kick some pike in the tail, and maybe bag a small mouth or two.
P.S. start feeding those poor fish, they need some more snacks to grow big and strong.

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

John you see the weather for friday.....

Get the little guy ready Its lookin like a WICKED nice day AYE!
Dose he have 1 of those little lawn chairs if so it might fit in the middle between the lockers for him to sit on.
Ill give ya a call Thursday to final up plans. Go Fish

Posted Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 am

sounds great, i also checked the weather and it looks to be great. Said partialy cloudy, hope this is an indication of lowering pressure. Dont know which rods to bring with all the choices from trout to pike with bass and picks, and crappy. Throw in the option of stripers and i might as well bring everything. How big is the slot in the boat, i will go buy a chair that will fit.

Posted Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 pm

from locker to locker is 23 inch from step to back edge of locker 23 inch.....and that still leaves you in the back with plenty of leg room.
no need to buy a chair we could allway put him on a 5gal bucket was just wondering if he had 1 is all

Posted Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links