Anyone know of any local bass clubs in central CT looking to add members? I'm looking to do more fishing and would like to find a small club that fish on Saturdays. Don't want to fish the bigger federation stuff, just some local stuff for fun.

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Well I wish you luck, when did the same kind of thing when we first moved down here in August of last year. We never did find a new club. We're looking for the same thing though, no big federation headaches, just some people looking to get together, and see who wins.

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 am

Im not a club member but I live in the farmington area and are curently looking for steady partners to fish with im open 24-7 for fishing and i like bass the most ....drop me a pm we can chat a little about some local easy to hit spots

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Cool picuture in your avatar. Where's the picture from?

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:19 pm

my pic bud?
if so I took it from 1 of my favorite fishin hole 1 morning

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes i did Mean your pic nwdarkcloud.

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:40 pm

found this today chaseing links from bassdozer site I got from Redneckangler http://www.ctbass.com/index.asp?Mode=CLUBS

Just a added note on these sites after checking them out most seem geared to tourney fishing some with pretty heavey dues. Not so much to the socal fisherman also read bylaws before applying some have raffles every year that your responsible to sell or buy the 10 tickets your given...but so far this is the cream of the crop for clubs many of the other links ive checked are dead or havent posted in years...still lookin will let ya know what I find

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 am

Hi guys. I'm new to this site and I wanted to say that I've been looking for the same thing. Most of the ones I've found on line are pretty intense and expensive. CT fish finder should create a club. I'm sure a lot of people on here would participate. I know I would.

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

i think the key would to be a club and not a tournament. There are special rules for those, and i think you have to get a permit from the dep but not positive. dont know if that helps at all but i would be intrested as well.

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 pm

that make 3....

Anything that collects dues and has assets runs into issues as log as its keep as a social group that gather for the fun of it basicly nonprofit theres not a problem ...at least there wasnt for the van group I use to belong to....

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:25 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links