Posted Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Looks like I'm doing some honey do lists this weekend.

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 am

But wait..........SURF'S UP DUDE,
I'm thinkin of rigging a mast and sail on my kayak and trying it out

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 am

Hurricane Earl is expected to slowly weaken over the next day and a half, but will remain a large category two hurricane with maximum winds at 105 mph as it approaches southeastern Connecticut today.

The storm is currently about 130 miles northeast of Cape Hatteras, N.C. and 395 miles southwest of Nantucket, Mass., according to Fox CT meteorologist Rachel Frank. It's moving to the northeast at 18 mph.

The storm is expected to move at an increased speed as the hurricane takes a turn to the northeast tonight.

Hurricane Earl will track within 200 miles of southeastern Connecticut today, the closest a hurricane has tracked to the state since Hurricane Bob on August 19, 1991.

Tropical Storm Warnings have been posted for southern sections of New Haven, Middlesex and New London counties. This warning is also posted for all of Long Island Sound and southern and eastern sections of Rhode Island. Winds along these shoreline areas are forecasted to be sustained between 30 and 45 mph with some gusts up to 55 mph.

A Tropical Storm Wind Watch is also posted for interior New London county where winds may gust over 45 mph.

Posted Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:50 am

Survey says!
Earl? Who's Earl?

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Can't say I'm sorry it turned out to be a dud

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 pm

this is all they could find after the storm ravaged the northeastern seaboard

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Next up Igor with Julia on his right.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at2+shtml/204021.shtml?basin#contents

Should be no real problem for fishing for the weekend Very Happy.

Posted Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

So far so good this year, hopefully they all will stay to the east

Posted Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:41 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links