Hello to all the ct fish finder members out there!! its nice to see a ct fishing message board that doesn't charge a fee to be a member!! i'm a former ctfisherman member, but don't want to pay to be a member. nothing against mitch or any of the guys from the site. i loved the site, but i'm on a SUPER low budget and honestly can't justify membership costs for the amount of time i would spend on the site. i wonder how many members have switched over to this site! i look forward to the 2008 fishing season, although its probably started for some of us die-hards. if not for my work schedule, i would have been out several times by now- january salmon fishing in the naugy, striper hold overs at the power plant, the spring run in the housy, ect ect!!

Posted Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:54 am

Welcome Dave! Great to see you join the site! Looking forward to sharing fishing stories this season...once spring rolls around it will be difficult to maintain any type of work schedule, as fishing will quickly take over (if it hasnt already)!

- Dave O

Posted Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:13 pm

i enjoy this site here i can post some pics and check out other people nice catches ....great !!!!!

Posted Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Welcome to the site. I too had a problem paying for a ctfishing site. There are a few in the state that you don't have to pay for. Most have members like us. One has tournaments as well.

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:58 am

Welcome, I am discouraged with the above mentioned web site big time.
It's way to "clicky" for my liking, acting like a bunch of cackling hens.
A pay site that is way to controlling. (numbnuts)
I hope to see much more interaction with all the members here, and we can get this site rolling.
Happy Holidays! hope to see CT Fish Finder rev up in 2009

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Yea, paying for the type of information I can obtain for free would not be very thrifty of me

To all who recognize the name, moved over from ctfisherman, they finally booted me for not paying.

Posted Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:55 am

welcome to the island of misfits Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

Posted Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:22 am

Glad to have you on board...great to see more users signing up for the site! I'll continue to work on adding new features to keep things interesting...let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

Dave O

Posted Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

bigoutdoors

welcome to the island of misfits Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

Hahahahaha Cool

Posted Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:37 am

Welcome aboard Matt!!!Geez, that eye is a little on the small size isnt it?...you better stick to the big togs you catch!!!

Posted Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 am

oh jeez they let anyone on this site haha

Hows it goin Bob, I'll put you on big togs, you put me on big walleye!

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Fair enough Matt! But dont tell Lung we are going!hahahaha.

Posted Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:06 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links