Hey everyone, this site is only what all of us put into it. Let see if we can crank it up in 2009.

If everyone can just add one buddy to the list of members and everyone start adding there comments, questions, trips, suggestions to the message board we should be able to make this a great fishermans hang out! Thanks and Happy New Year Everyone!

Posted Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm

I agree with Aqualung.Would really like to see more activity here.
Plus I wanna be an Advanced Member just like him someday!Seriously though,this is,can and will be an excellent site to share info and I very much appreciate this being here for us to utilize and help us broaden our fishing knowledge,etc.

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:09 am

Well I'm hooked on this place!!! yeah I know, nice pun. I too would like to see more activity. I'm sure it get a bit more active durring the spring, summer and fall, but there must be more than a handful who fish all year round. The day I joined, I emailed three of my friends about this site, two have joined. I did my part! Very Happy

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm

NICE Elon...If we can get everyone to do the same, it will help.

It won't happen overnight but with a little time I'm certain it will grow to be a friendly informative fishing site.

Out of curiosity, how did you find/hear about this site Elon??

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Someone posted a bunch of fishing sites on craigslist. I chose this one because it was from CT. I never did look at the others. LOL

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Kewl...thanks, I was hoping you would say that. Wink

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Very kool response indeed.....you the man Lung!!!

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 pm

If you get a buddy or two to join the site...let us all know..post it here Wink

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:56 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links