Lake St.Catherine , Bomosheen,Champlain
Sat. found us at Katherine finding no takers and only a few in the channel, we headed for deepwater. We found them on drop offs of 10-12ft water. Bobs Yamamoto slappin Hogs got most of the bass and he wouldn't share. 11 bass and 2 pickerel with Bobs 3.9 as lunger. Sunday was a trip to Bomosheen with the water lighting up with jumping bass and trout on the south side. I was able to get an 18" Rainbow for dinner as well as our combined total of 15 bass all dinks. Buzzbaits and cranks worked the best today. Monday was a trip to champlain at Labrees ramp. Bob let me have a buzzbait and it got me a nice Pike as it took the bait twice.[ Must have been blind ] We did pull some off a sunken barge, caralina rigged lizards. We found on the sidewinder for a total of 7 bass and 2 pickerel. 2.3 for lunker by Bob. Tuesday we went back to Champlain to Bensens landing. We fished there south to the narrows. Only 5 bass and 1 small pike caught on buzzbaits and bluecraws. Missed alot of fish in the waterchestnuts running a frog. Alot of top water action, what a ball.
Fishermen will change

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:35 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links