Looking at September 22nd as the next tourney date no place yet. Let me know ASAP if you want in.

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Okay permit approved for 9/22/13

Place: Rogers Lake State Launch
Check in time: 6:15-6:45
Fishing Time: 7:00 2:00 PM
Cost: $5.00 entry fee
Optional Lunker Bass Pool: $10.00
Trophies for 1-3rd place

Format: is catch, photograph and release. Winner is total length of your best six fish (bass only). Equipment needed is a camera and a measuring device. Let me know if your in or have any questions. Will have some type of food afterwards

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Hey Mase, I'm very interested. New to both bass fishing and yak fishing, this will be my first tournament and it sounds like a great time.

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Hey Sub Chase that's great I will count you in. This will be the second one I ran and the third one I participated in. They are relaxed and fun. Every one I have been in people were more the willing to share what was working on the water and even give up lures and tackle to help. Most of the people fishing are from CT Fish Talk. Also if you are on Facebook I have a page called CT Kayak Fishing Club. The only things you need is a camera and a measuring device that has a vertical edge stop. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 am

Hey Sub Chase that's great I will count you in. This will be the second one I ran and the third one I participated in. They are relaxed and fun. Every one I have been in people were more the willing to share what was working on the water and even give up lures and tackle to help. Most of the people fishing are from CT Fish Talk. Also if you are on Facebook I have a page called CT Kayak Fishing Club. The only things you need is a camera and a measuring device that has a vertical edge stop. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 am

Okay so trophies were ordered over the phone this time and I said Bass three times. I know he heard me because he said it was .55 cents more each for the bass trophies. Looks like we will do the solo format again. Slight change on time fishing we bill until one and best five fish.

So far confirmed:
Doug G.
Alan (me)
Cameron
Phil
Stephan
Sorts
JJay
Joe Butova
Rob P.
Bill G.
Kira
Sub Chaser

Still have a few undecided people anyone else want in let me know. Thanks

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Been so busy this summer I haven't been able to get out at all. Time to see if my yak can still support my fat ass. Might have to carry less gear. Count me in. Let me know if I can bring something to the event.

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Sounds good Mac look forward to seeing you. Just bring yourself and ready for a good time. Right now the field looks like 16 which is great.

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 pm

i dont have a canoe or kayak. but i have a seahawk 4 that i fish out of . inflatble boat

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:50 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links