So I registered for the ice fishing tour on 2/8/09, I'm so excited. If you still want to be a part of it you need to pay a $50 reg fee payable at Bousquets in Danielson, fishing is in Thompson at a private pond. we're gonna be fishing for trout, they will be tagged, the grand prize is $10,000 yes thats right TEN THOUSAND US DOLLARS. any1 who still wants in needs to reg no later than 1/31 and thats right around the corner so hoof it!!! the info is also in this past weeks Shoppers Guide and the Turnpike Buyer, full page ad. Hope this news is helpful to some1! Very Happy

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:43 pm

If this was a little closer I would be in for sure.

To make the trip out there just to register then back to fish kind of kills it for me.

That's quite a payout for $50

Posted Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 pm

This is a benefit tournament. It for a local church, well their school actually. St Joe's in Thompson. My boss's girls go there and I guess they need a boiler. The event is at a local hunting/fishing club. They were changing $100 for two holes at first, but the event wasn't selling out like years past, so the dropped it to the current $50. Any one who paid the $100, will now get 4 holes instead of two.

Figured I'd give you guys the hole story.

Good luck to anyone going.

Posted Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Did you win the 10k punkinseed?? You had great weather??
Details

Posted Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:52 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links