How does this site compare to other fishing sites?
Poor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Below Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OK
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Good
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Excellent
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Thank you for joining our growing community. I am just trying to get a feel for what you think about ctfishfinder.com. What do you like and dislike about the site? Are there specific things you find complicated or annoying. Any feedback is highly valued and appreciated.

I hope in the next few months we can get more and more avid fisherman to join the site and add posts, trips, photos and reviews. The power of this site will come from more users like yourself collaborating and sharing information. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make the site more enjoyable and user friendly.

Thanks,

Dave Overstrom

Posted Tue May 01, 2007 6:17 am

Hi to all, I'm new to this site, my name is deadstik and Ijust love bassin, stripers, trout. I would like to see a site for just bass fishing, reports, rigs, etc. And sites like this for the rest of the different kinds of fish were everyone can give tips and things of that sort. I know you guys have thought of this already but just my two cent. Smile

Posted Fri May 11, 2007 8:58 am

You definetly could go a lot of different directions with the site. You will have to decide how focused you want to get. I really like what you have so far dave.

I think i am heading fly fishing on sunday. anyone have any thougths on where to head

Posted Fri May 11, 2007 10:44 am

Right now I'de say change nothing. The site seems to work well and plenty of topics to choose from. Hope I can contribute to the site myself.

Give it time, it will catch on, and take on it's own group of caring and dedicted members.

Glad I found you..

Moalboaldiver

Posted Thu May 24, 2007 11:18 am

Thanks moalboaldiver! I'm glad you are enjoying the site. I think as more and more people like yourself start adding content, the site will get much more powerful. It will just take some time. Please help spread the word by telling your friends and family.

Thanks again for the great content!

Dave O

Posted Fri May 25, 2007 6:24 am

I love the map. It has opened up a lot of opportunities to me for fishing. You can read the Anglers Guide all day and still have no idea of the locations listed.
Now that CTFisherman.com is a pay site, this has become my number one site! Very Happy

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:57 pm

I appreciate the feedback! I will continue to work to add more functionality to the map so that it becomes even more useful to us anglers...thanks again!

- Dave O

Posted Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:57 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links