If anybody goes toggin off Avery Point and catchs a nice fish with a Torium 20 mounted on a Fenwick Flippin Stik attached to it please drop me a pm. Reward money will be paid!
We were halfway between Pine Island and the red lighthouse when the "tragedy" happened.Ripped it right out of my hand(s).
I realize its like finding a needle in a haystack but what the heck,worth a shot! Thanks!!!

I do expect some wisea$$ comments from several of you but willing to take it for the extremely slight chance of recovering it!

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 pm

[quote="tbob55"
I do expect some wisea$$ comments from several of you but willing to take it for the extremely slight chance of recovering it![/quote]

Something tells me you talking about lung! Very Happy

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 pm

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM........no post From Lung..............maybe he lost more than a rod or reel

Posted Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 am

Mr.Lung witnessed the incident so no need for him to add his 2 cents here. I am sure it will be a topic from here on in every time we fish.We have a deepsea Marathon on the 12th and the pollock trip on Nov13th so he will have ample time to convey his crapola to me!

Posted Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:44 am

but did you land any togs ? GPS ONBOARD?IF SO DID YOU HIT THE MAN OVERBOARD?GIVE US SOME NUMBERS,IF WE CAN'T FIND YOUR RIG WE WOULD LIKE TO LAND THAT MONSTER. Surprised

Posted Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Yes,of course we caught togs!And I do have numbers but prob no use by now.If it was a tog and not a striper then gear is possibly in same area I mentioned.But I dont expect to see it again.It would be like hitting Powerball....slim to none!

Posted Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 am

[JUST KIDDING MAN

Posted Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 am

tbob55

Yes,of course we caught togs!And I do have numbers

Numbers ??? What numbers?? you gots no numbers!!!
Don't make me hunt you down!!! Razz

Posted Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm

You know where I live....just bring it!

Posted Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 am

Play nice girls...

Oh and TBob, I brought this rod up the other day with a striper, crab, and sinker on the end of it... maybe you know who it belongs to?!

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links