What shows do you guy and gals enjoy? I my self like George Poveromo world of salt water fishing, going coastal, and the worlds greatest fishing show. I also like a day on a lake, northeast angling and on the water tv. Spanish fly and the fishing adventurer are on my dvr list as well.

What are you watching?

Posted Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 am

Well that concludes SAT. & SUN. Morning tv for me.

Posted Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm

I don't actually watch television any longer, I don't even know if dish TV has those shows you mention. Confused
I like to spend most of my free time on the computer scanning fishing related websites which give me real time info. Not that it helps me much.

Posted Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 pm

aqualung

I don't actually watch television any longer, I don't even know if dish TV has those shows you mention. Confused
I like to spend most of my free time on the computer scanning fishing related websites which give me real time info. Not that it helps me much.

Same here (wish I had outdoors channel though)

Posted Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 am

City Limits with ike on VS. and worlds greatest fishing show on ESPN.

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

City Limits is pretty good.
Used to watch Charlie Moore, but his show gets old real quick.

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 am

diggadave24

City Limits with ike on VS. and worlds greatest fishing show on ESPN.

Ike??? I can't stand that guy! I get excited when I get a fish, but come on! What he going for an Oscar???

WGFS, Zona's the man! The Pike episode was the best.

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

You either hate or love Ike but the concept of the show is cool a time limit in a place he never fished and a goal or limit of fish that changes in different fisheries.

Posted Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah, I hear ya. It is a cool concept. A day on a lake is kinda the same idea. Two pros same lake, and get to see then figure the lake out.

Posted Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Hunt for big fish larry dahlberg. Im Dreaming of that 60Lb striper this year.

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links