Fished this afternoon from 230pm-420pm. Jigged up one rainbow maybe 12". Marked a few fish suspended at 28' in 40fow. The one trout came out of 8 fow. Ran 5 tip-ups from 8 fow (2)-40fow (3). I had 0 flags.

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Welcome cwd

Nice report
Not bad for a quick trip.
What did you get the bow on, spike? meal worm?

Many guys out there today?
How much ice?

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Good questions...Rainbow came on a 1/16oz jig tipped with wax worm. Saw maybe 8 other fisherman. Ice has thinned a little maybe down to 6".

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks for the follow up....

The guys on here are trying to plan a little ice fishing get together..be sure to jump in on that thread if you're interested

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Geeez Chris....I though you were gonna take my suggestion and go somewhere else???....if you want multiple flags a poppin it aint gonna be at Crystal!

But glad to see you on here now.I know you will contribute to the activity level....just cause you fish so dammmm much!!!!

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 am

Bob-I'm just trying to solve one riddle at a time. With that being said, I think were headed to Coventry Lake tomorrow.

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 am

I was supposed to fish for eyes this eve but back issues got me playin it safe and not pushin the envelope.Like I had mentioned to you will get you out there...lets shoot for next wed.

No riddle to crystal.....either get lucky and ice a salmon or catch slot trout with a bass here and there.

Hey Lung,by the way, CWD was one of the lucky 6 on the haddock slammer!!!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 am

I remembered once you piped in bashing the guy on his first post here Laughing
The local SW guy that you corrupted with ground fishing Wink

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 am

Yup,but you must admit I am kinda good at "bashin"!After his 1st pollock trip with us he went out and bought more stuff than you and me gots put together......well,not quite, but you get the picture!

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:53 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links