ok. i know i can walk 1.5 miles or so with my canoe on its walker to get to BNP if i really want to. but i see stock trucks there often and i want to know how to get my jeep there to shave time off the trip, and make it possible to take my ole preggo lady there hahahaha. anyone know how to make it?

Posted Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:33 pm

Last I new if you get caught in there with your vehicle your can get a hefty fine. That may have changed since I have not been in there in the past 10 years. How's the fish biting.

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:38 am

incredible. i've never left after a day without hookin up with at least a handful of 2-3 lbers and always feel the potential to catch 5 lbers... my record there is 6lb 12 oz caught there in june,,, get this, it was off of a jitter bug i was trailing (just to move spots, not to fish it by trailing) it was such an intense hit to watch, and an incredible fight

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 am

I will have to try and get up there. I just bought a kayak and it is awesome to fish out of, 2 pounders tow you around. I just made a set of wheels to drag it around. Try Manitook in Granby launch at Manitook Motors on 10/202 I have been told they catch fish up to 8 pounds there. I caught at least 10 fish each time I've been there most of them short but I loose one nice each trip.

Let me know I go up there with you.

Don

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:23 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links