Fished between the boat launch and the cove, between 200-430pm. I used pinheads and small shiners in 10-20fow missed 2 fish. I also tried jigging in 10 fow didn't touch a fish. To be honest, I was looking to fish a new section of water on this lake. It didn't pan out, I still have more places to try....

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:11 am

What the heck?Are you that stubborn?? Go somewhere else for a change!!!.....if conditions allow I will put you on the eyes next week,ok?

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 am

Thanks for the report cwd , good to know Crystal is being Crystal
I think some guys are after more than pickerel tbob Laughing
He may be patient waiting on a salmon??
eye's?? you are going to put him on the eye's?? How many them eye's you chalked up this season anyway?? Huh?? Huh?? Razz
Probably the same amount as me Wink

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 am

Man...for someone who hasnt caught a fish in almost 3 months your fingers are sure typing some real bullchit lately!!!

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:07 am

I got away cheap on that one....figured you was gonna give me both barrels

tbob55

Man...for someone who hasnt caught a fish in almost 3 months

We gonna resolve that in less than 24 hours...and just for reminding me...I think I will have to win the pool too.

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 am

Yes, you did get off way tooo easy......I was gonna level you but I restrained myself and figured good karma would come my way tomorrow......but a by-product of your rant is bring extra $$$ for gas....you WILL pay 1/2 this time for a change.

Wanna stop @Foxwoods on the way home?

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 am

Don't think you gonna hold me hostage bud...I just jump in with John...you ride alone...Bahahahaha

And no I don't wanna do foxwoods thanks anyway.

You may be all clean and everything...but I know I gonna be smelling like fish big time!!

Sorry for the Hijack CWD

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 am

Yup sorry Chris.....we gots kinda carried away today!That happens to certain peep who havent fished in such a loooong time.

But go ahead Lung and see if you can even fit in his back seat.
Seeya at the dock.

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 pm

That's it...I'm not going period!!! , drive yourself to the boat, and enjoy the ride

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:48 pm

All this good,friendly banter for nuthin!!!!!!!What rough seas??????

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links