HI GANG, new to the group but not fishing .looking for good bass and pike spots in my neck of the woods nw-coner.years ago i would fish small ponds and places most would not think of fishing and many places one was not permited to fish when i was a kid a lot of big fish in those places .i have not been fishing like i did back then but would like to get some more fishing in this year.i see there is a lot of good info here and have found many good small spots with my GPS great thing.still looking for more spots.

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:29 pm

you on foot ,paddle boat or trailering 1 let me know I got a couple decent ones right in your neck of the woods...if your paddleing in Check out Handcok brook dam in plymouth ...basicly its terryville wollcot area . dont get fished much because of the portage is to long for most fisherman and shore cant be fished for most of it. but theres a set of long ponds the best is the last 1 way in the back stump hole heaven Bass/pike and some wash in trout from the brook well worth the fish if you dont mind the carry also theres several bever dam ponds (bring wadders if ya got) you follow the flows way way back into the trees .....but eather way google birdseye veiw is your best freind

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

HI ,you are given away the good spots,LOL .i will have to give it a try thanks bud. google is a great thing.

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

ya that use to be 1 of my favorite go to spots back when I was in my canoe days but now I dont kneel so well so havent been there in a while....the portage is to much for most fisherman except for the hardy go get them types so it stays mostly untouched most the times or at least it use to ...now with the cheap 1 man kayaks poping up everywhere hard to say....Im thinking about a trip out this thursday looks like a killer day 60+deg. you open ? bassin of course on a lake boat sitting

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 am

HI NW-DC, i know i can't wait for the warmer weather . i wish i could make it on thursday thanks for the offer my old lady is going in for minor surgery on thursday and staying over night looks like i will have to be the maid Rolling Eyes for a few days ,LOL RICK,B

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

sorry about the pm I didnt read all the new post before I sent it ...hope the wifey is feeling better SOON Very Happy

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:19 am

HI BOB, Cool thanks bud

Posted Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links