I have a friend who is looking for a 12ft thick walled jon boat. He wants to trade his 14ft on a trailer for it. His has a bow mounted trolling motor and I think a fish finder, but may be wrong. He just wants to be able to put the boat in his truck and launch it any were. Let me know if your interested and I'll put you in contact with him. The boat is in Brooklyn CT

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:47 am

Hertzy what's he asking for the boat and trailer?? does he have a picture. I will talk with him if I know there is something to talk about Laughing
Not always easy to just find a trade

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:31 am

I called him today, I didn't realize he was leaving on vacation, when I posed this.

He did tell me that he kinda wants to just trade so he wont be out of a boat for any length of time, but may consider just selling it. He's not sure of a price yet, but should let me know i a day or two. He did send me a pic that he had on his phone.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm still interested, for what I need it for. I was thinking more a V hull, see what he says, in the mean time I will keep an eye out for a 12' jon, the wall thickness he will have to figure out Wink

What is the length on that boat?? looks pretty big, is it a 16'?

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm

It's 14ft if I remember right.

Posted Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links