today wasn't a planned fishing day,it was supposed to be a day to get things done around the house.the first thing to be done was go to the dump,so i loaded the truck up and headed to the dump.on the way i kept looking at my fishing gear on the seat,nope got too many thing to do.i got to the dump,unloaded and started home,all of a sudden my truck took a right turn down a back raodway the goes through my bosses gravel bank and to the little river.well no cense fight it.i grabed my sinking flyline,vest,and creal.i didnt put my waders on because i wasnt planning on staying too long.to shorten the story i ended up walking 3/4 of a mile down stream and land 30 brook,and brown trout kept 4 which i just finished largest was 12 inchest,the adverage was 9 inches.its a good thing sweety went to N.H.to see her mother or i would have been in trouble,lol.i got home and split a cord of firewood.i got back into the truck to dump it.after the truck took off towards bibbons(i like this truck).i got there and there was a few peaple there,saying not much luck.so i grabbed my floating line,and put a dry on.i stayed for 1 1/2 hrs and rolled over a couple fish but nothing.so i decieded to call it a day,started reeling in my line an wham!fish on,laned a 8 inch brookie.i had a good time even though the wasnt much action there.i also had a mallard duck seen to have adopted me,we wouldnt leave me alone which was fun

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

Posted Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:08 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links