I have never wanted to have an election come sooner.

Come November I intend to vote the bums out! Mad

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:43 pm

I agree, but it seems that whoever gets in, they just join the good ol boys.
Until they have to live with the same health insurance and pension plans as the rest of us, why would they care which way to vote. What better job to have than to vote for your own raises?
Everyone talks about term limits, but do you really think they will set this precedence against themselves?
I believe our government is in total failure mode right now.
I am currently working for the 2nd company in 5 years who is closing the doors and moving to China. Free trade agreement my a**.
Wait til the lawyers and bleeding hearts tear apart the new healthcare laws and we begin paying for illegals healthcare. Doesn't matter what they say. Anything run by our government has massive loopholes.
And yes, I have had several cups of home made wine tonight. Might just have a few more, too.
Lung, why did you have to post this?

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

It gets real simple. If they are in office today they need to go in Nov. Very few peaple wanted this health care, but they continue to not listen to the peaple. Name me one thing our reps in washington have done for CT.??? Need new blood thats not in the pockets of business or kissing Obamas A$$

Posted Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 am

mac,you dare ask why Lung started this post???......cause he is the KING at stirring the pot and like a lot of us cannot wait til our one term leader is done and gone!!!And we have had some real fools as VP but Biden has taken it to a new level!!!

Posted Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links