Not that I'm going to have a chance to fish , but was wondering after this warm spell and monsoon how did the ice hold up??
I would bet that any cove on the river is shot.

Last edited by aqualung on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 am

My son was out at Crystal yesterday and NO ice for 4-5 feet at edges....Mudbug reports same conditions at Coventry but if able to use plank ice should be ok still but proceed with extreme caution.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 am

Bantom was good on Sunday about 8-10in of ice

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 am

Didn't it pour on Sunday??? You fished in that monsoon?? that's dedication there

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 pm

aqualung

Didn't it pour on Sunday??? You fished in that monsoon?? that's dedication there

no it didn't pour at all really. There was a slight mist but nothing more. The monsoon was on monday.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

That's right...I forgot our Saturday trip ended up being a Sunday trip...me bad

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:37 pm

How could you forget Sunday was when you caught shorts only?

You need a new avatar...or just remove the fish from the pic.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:42 pm

I guess I could replace it with this tbob

Or maybe this

Or maybe even this

But I won't do that at the risk of making tbob sad that he would not be able to post the same.

Wait...maybe I should change it to this, you know...the look of a guy who just tossed his $200 Torium over the side Razz

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm

YOU SOB!!!!!!!!!!!YOU BEEN SAVING THAT FOR JUST THE RIGHT TIME HUH?????....you gotta lot of nerve takin pics without my ok!

You must be very bored today to put that much work into a response......but I will give you this,it is a CLASSIC!!!!WELL DONE!

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:01 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links