Fished with John7110 and his brother Pat yesterday aboard the Island Current LLL, they did not sail do to weather on Saturday, that's another story to itself.
Anyway, long story short. Fishing sucked, the boat was very crowded to a point of being uncomfortable. The crew and captain were great. I ended up with a few shorts John and his brother ended up with maybe 4-5 barely keeper cod between them. I saw 2 fish come on jigging, on the teasers, all the rest bait.
The Island current, Sea Otter, and the Bounty Hunter and at times the Lady Frances all fished the same areas. Guess the Hot bite has taken a break for now, that's fishing!

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 am

Thanks for the report....I am looking at givin it a try Friday....gonna see what develops during the week as far as weather and how the bite is.....at least you got the rust off your hooks and had a nice boat ride.

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 am

Sorry you couldn't join us tbob...was quite shocking to hear you were actually going to work on a weekend
If you thought fishing next to Orlando was fun, you missed an awesome time with Mr Chang and his buds on this trip

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 am

#1...sure am glad I didnt go!!!(no fish).
#2...got to step up when the limelight is on you and be a team player!!!(plus 4 hours double time not bad).
#3...I just knew you were gonna attract an Oriental Orlando with your super duper tool magnet!!!

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:38 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links