just around the corner! Anyone else got their sleds out and are busy going though their stuff? Or am I just a idiot??? Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

holy cow Hertzy...it's your second year....enjoy the fall season!
Very wise taking an assessment of the gear though!

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Hee, I am enjoying the fall, but don't want to be caught with my paints down the day the ice is safe! Very Happy

Posted Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 am

i took mine out yesterday Laughing im ready to go all i need to do is put my leaders on the traps but ill leave that for the week or night before the first trip. Does anyone have tips for cat's threw the ice?

Posted Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 am

holy cow Hertzy!!!!!.........hhhmmmmmmmm.........just a idiot??? Just one man's opinion.............

Posted Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 pm

DON'T RUSH IT IT WILL BE COLD ENOUGH SOON ENOUGH.BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS NOW.......ENJOY Laughing

Posted Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm looking forward to getting out a couple of times this year. But not yet.

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm

bring on that ice..... Heres a few vids from last season.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84OsJymJ1ts[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYyh3OfvHvI[/youtube]

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:51 pm

natestacklebox

Does anyone have tips for cat's threw the ice?

I got a tip, answer your PM's, I have super duper monster cat through the ice secret!

Posted Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Great videos Squirtx. Making me warm right up for some thick ice!

Posted Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:59 pm

saw a thin layer of ice on a few ponds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're getting closer!!!!!! Very Happy

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Just came in from garage getting my stuff ready!Auger fully charged and good to go!!!Hope this cold holds up.I gotta work 3 1/2 more days and then off until Jan 4.!!!!!!!!!Flagup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....anybody that wants to fish and knows where safe ice is drop me a pm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:53 pm

All my equipment is already in the back of my truck. Still searching for a power auger, but I'm ready!

Posted Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:49 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links