Weather has caused the trip to be canceled for tomorrow, make up date is Tuesday the 17th same time 6AM till 4PM

Last edited by aqualung on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 am

Fri
NE winds 25 to 30 kt with gusts up to 45 kt. Seas 8 to 11 ft...building to 9 to 14 ft in the afternoon. Rain likely.

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 pm

what do you expect?what were you thinking?.....FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Actually 8 to 11 was doable but the rain would have been lousy!
Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:45 pm

I would expect YAPPER FLAPPER to have picked up on such an obvious
over site on my part, but NOOOOOOO!!!! let's have a lynch'n

Posted Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 am

Somebody has to MUTHAFUK you....might as well be me!I guess everybody else aint got no cajones.And by the way,you have now been demoted to fish on the "waist" of the boat Tuesday.So you might as well leave your huge fish coffin home cause there aint no room for it and you aint gonna need it anyways.Bwahahahahaha!

Posted Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:03 am

You can MF me all ya want..I will take care of you come Tuesday, I will have to whoop ya azz in more ways than one, my full mega cooler full with pool winner inside, and instruct the mates to fillet any fish that you may catch last, (and remember I wont be there by your side to assist) so that won't be many...Hahahahaha

Posted Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Yap Flap says listen carefully:

#1.By my side to assist?...you must mean watching me last time putting haddock after haddock on my stringer!While gramps and gramma did the same on the other side of you!
#2.pool winner?...highly unlikely...you should have saved some of your pure sheit luck for this trip!Doubt you have any left!
#3.Last to have fish fileted?If it wasnt for me you would have gone home the last 2 times with whole fish to deal with at 10p.m...Not that you had a lot to filet anyways!

On a more serious note....I hope you finally have a banner day and really load up......cause if you do then that means we ALL will do the same!!!Cant wait to get out there and slam some pollock!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 pm

24 hours from now............FISH-ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 am

Go ahead "Drop UR Lines!!" WooooHooo Pollock time!!

Posted Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links