When one goes to Norwich harbor to fish behind the police station, where does one park, legally or unhassled?

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:09 am

Well, your actually not SUPPOSED to fish behind the police station, it depends on the day if an officer gives you a hassle. If I were to fish that side I wouldn't park near the station I've heard of ticketing probably down a side street or something.

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks!......................................HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:02 pm

you can fish behind the station this year,last year we got booted,because some ass wouldnt get out of the way for the train.early morn i have never been ticketed or hassled across the street from the station,there is a spot down alittle farther just passed the condos where you can park,on the opposite side

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Well I'm leaving to go give it another try. Not going to get to excited yet though. If anybody is down that way, I'll have my daughter with me, now she is pretty excited.

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 am

I park right accross the street from the police station dirt area and walk down there drive way.Never had a problem with them during the day.Remember you pay there salary.

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 am

bigwiggler

Remember you pay there salary.

Actually he doesn't, he live in Putnam. Smile

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:32 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links