Golf got rained out this morning, and while grumbling around the house craigslist handed me a deal too sweet to resist. Mad River 14 Adventure with some extra bells and whistles in really nice condition. Poor guy is moving in the morning to NC and had to let it go for 200 under his already low asking price Twisted Evil Ive paddled, but this sucker has a learning curve!!! This is not my center console. Managed 5 bass and 2 pickerel on Cedar Lake, Chester east side (black/red was hot at dusk), while spending most of my time spinning around in circles in the wind. Will add a sand bag to the bow for future solo trips. 7' rod is a stupid thing to have in a canoe. Huge spinner hook is an even stupider thing to have in your index finger. Good thing I work in the ER...I'm trained in screaming like a 10 year old girl. I wonder how much s*** I can screw to this yacht and still have room to fish? I've got a nice Minn-Kota, but I'm not giving Malloy another nickel. Maybe a grill. Next stop Salmon River.

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

nice !! looks like a great fishing platform for those hidden gem spots us

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice looking rig ya got there, you'll get used to the smallness of it. It's taking me some getting used to as well, going from a 16 1/2' bass boat to a yak.

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links