Our charter on Walshs got blown out again so we JUST HAD TO fish somewhere,anywhere!Six of us met at the Frances Fleet this morning.Pretty crunchy ride out but really not too bad conditions to fish,3 to 5 foot seas with some quite large swells tossed in.The fishing was fabulous!Fiirst drop I had a double!It was lock n load early and late in the day along with a steady pick in between.I ended up with 10 nice cod.My buddy caught a cod with a transponder afixxed to it and has to call a phone number that was on it to provide info and claim a reward which we were told is probably a hat or something.High hook was a gentleman with 23 cod with the pool winner among them!Everybody did well!A tip of the hat from me to the Capt and the mates.They were excellent!Get out there if you can!!!

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:09 pm

NICE!! Glad you guys had a great day out there. Congrats on a great day of Cod fishing.
Never heard of anyone catching a cod with a tracking device. Sure it's not a Russian spy or something Laughing

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 pm

some of the outfits that you call,give out money,i caught a striper out by fishers that had one,i recieved 150.00

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 pm

hmmm.... I didnt hear anything about a cod trip goin on... the fishing sucked today off montauk

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:52 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links