Whats up everybody. My name's Dan and I live in Watertown.I'm 24 years old and I have a serious addiction to bass fishing. I pretty much just started to get serious about fishing this past year and honestly, I feel like I have a problem. Twisted Evil I started last year with a few old floating rapalas from when I was younger and got lucky from shore a couple times but soon realized that I needed a boat. As soon as I got that 600 dollar stimulus check I hit up craigslist and found myself traveling halfway across the state to pick up my 10' BASS RAIDER. From that point, it was a whole new ball game. Fish finder, rods, reels, line, lures, books, web sites, I cant stop! I dont really know where Im going with any of this but......

So far Lake Winnemaug is my favorite place, mostly because I live 5 minutes away and it seems like a good place to learn a few things. I've been to west hill Lake once and had some success but I really feel like i need a little gas motor before I go back. I dont like the idea of running out juice on the wrong side of any lake.

So any way I've been reading the message boards here for a while and I just wanted to introduce myself in case I need some advice in the future, so thanks for reading!!!

Posted Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Hiya Dan, Welcome
I believe you have come to the right support group for your addiction
Laughing
Here's to a great 09 season

Posted Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:06 pm

welcome aboard,look forward to your reports

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 am

Good luck in 09 and welcome to the site.

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:32 am

Welcome aboard Dan hope you have a great 09 season.

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:26 am

Welcome to the site!Hope to see your reports on here this spring!
Any questions just ask and I am sure we will help you out!!!!!

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links