Recently do to the cold I haven’t been doing much fishing. I have gone out a couple of times in the naugy trying for salmon but I haven’t had any luck. That’s not really my thing I like bass. So anyway I was looking on itunes for podcast and found some great FREE podcast on bass fishing.
• The Bass zone
• Bass Fan Radio
• ESPN outdoors has a few
• Tournament fishing radio
• FLW and Bass have some good videos as well as radio shows
I feel I have learned a lot and became a fan of the pro bass tournament from listening to some of theses shows. Free just down load itunes if you don’t have it and check for podcast you will not be disappointed.

Posted Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Thanks for the tip

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Here are some podcasts I didn’t mention before.
• Twin City Limits by Treble Hook Inc
• Ultimate Bass Radio
• The Armchair Anglers Podcast(my new favorite passing out TFR)
If you don’t know what a podcast is it is like a radio show you can download with iTunes both are FREE to download iTunes and the weekly or monthly pod cast. Some are actual radio shows and some are just made to be downloaded. Most of it is about professional bass fishing but there is a lot about new lures, boats and other fishing stuff.

Posted Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Good tip. I've been using my DVR to record alot of shows on the versus channel Bass pro, FLW, City limits, big bass etc... keeps me busy while im not workin sittin home starein at the damn snow.

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links