Hello all! Things have gotten kind of musty in here, what can we do to get the activity up again?

Posted Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:24 am

Hi Dom,

Yea, the activity on the site is definitely down over the last few years but I'm trying to reverse that.

I'm working on updating the look and feel of the site and making it earlier to use on mobile devices. Over the last few months I've update the forum and a few other pages. In the next week you will see changes to even more pages redesigned.

One new feature that will be coming in August is a CT Fish Finder Leaderboard which will allow users to be ranked based on the reports and catches they submit. The leaderboard will be sortable by species, date range and weight. The rankings will also be compared to other members of the US Fish Finder sites. Hopefully that inspires a little friendly competiton which will lead to more discussion.

The best thing you can do is continue to post photos, respond in the forum and write reports. This way new visitors will have a conversation to join. If you have any feedback feel or something isn't working for you, or there is a feature you would like to see added you can always send me an email at usfishfindercontact@gmail.com.

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:08 pm

"Rhode Island Kayak Bassin" is coming to Ct. June 20 at Mansfield Hollow for a fishing KBF tournament. Look us up on Face Book.
Thank you
RJ

Posted Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:03 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links