hi my name is bryon i have a 22 foot bayliner in westbrook i do a lot of fishing out there on weekends and im allways looking for some one to go fishing i just ask for bait and a lil fuel and you can fish all day with me there are a lot of awesome fishing spots out there plus if you never tried saltwater fishing you will most likely enjoy you self its a 20 min ride from the dock to a reef out there witch in the summer holds lots of seabass , bluefish stripers scup

Posted Tue May 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Bryon that's a great invitation...I would like to hook up with you some time and give it a shot out there. I always enjoy fishing with new people it's great the thing's you can pick up from another person. Once I know what my schedule looks like for the next couple weeks don't be surprised if I get in touch.

Posted Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:40 pm

Hey folks, new to the area. I heard Niantic River bay near the bridge is a decent spot for fishing. Whats the general consensus?

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:59 pm

That certainly is a good area...there is a variety of fish in that area. Has been quite some time since I fished from shore there but if you hit it right it can be good fishing in my opinion.

Posted Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:13 pm

if any one is wanting to go out fishing for fluke email me the season is really starting to heat up email- firefighter19ct@aol.com
the name is bryon feel free to drop me a line

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:55 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links