Hi everyone my name is joe and im starting up a youtube channel at JD'S CONNECTICUT BASS And basically im going to be filming my fishing adventures all over this great bass fishing state and the emphasis is going to be on shore fishing. I know i got frustrated many times a few years back after driving over an hour to a new lake just to find out there was hardly (if any) shore access, so my main goal is to help out my fellow bank beaters so you can go to a new lake and know exactly what your getting into before you even get there. I will be posting maps to show you where and how much shore access there is, where the weeds, pads, laydowns, depth changes, not to mention general tips and tricks for beginners, and also ill be doing giveaways periodically (im posting a giveaway tonight or tomorrow afternoon march 29th or march 30th) and in no way am i trying to upstage anyone or steal people from other sites, i just wholeheartedly want to help people out because sometimes it feels like some people want to keep information to themselves and to me fishing should be about helping eachother out and having fun. So please check out my youtube channel JD'S CONNECTICUT BASS and you'll know its me because i have the same avatar. i also plan on promoting this page and even local tackle makers if you have a page i could send them to. So hopefully we can all help eachother out and i look forward to the beginning of this new adventure im on.

P.S.
If you are a local that makes his/her own baits please feel free to contact me on this site and we'll set up some pictures you could send me and where everyone/i can purchase your tackle and ill grab some stuff from you and put it through some testing and help to try and get your stuff out there. (Bass tackle only because that what i go after and thats all i use pretty much)

Thanks everyone and look forward to helping or working with you to help promote this site, state, and sport of bass fishing.
---Joe---

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:51 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links