GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO OUR CHICAGO TRANSPLANT CARP!
MAN, TALK BOUT A BLOWOUT!PATS HAD 33 PTS AND dabears HAD 33 YARDS!and I do believe you like the Jets too.....man,you really pick a bunch of losers dontya?

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 pm

tbob55 said it all. Can't add anything more. Except maybe Da Bears played more like da cubs. Not ready for the big time!

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Can anyone say "Division Winners?" How about "Clinched Their Division?".....................see ya in the playoffs boys!!!!! .........you GIANTS fans got alot of nerve.....HUSH UP!...........and the PATRIOTS fans,Brady is playing fantastic,I'll give ya that but just wait until he's gotta see Baltimore. I think they got sumpthin for his *SS! Wink

Posted Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 am

Thanks alot bears!

Posted Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 pm

aqualung

Thanks alot bears!

DOH! Sorry Lung, I was rooting for the Giants today,thought the Bears would handle that for yous. I hope letting GreenBay in doesn't come back to bite us in the *ss!

Posted Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm

NO problem handling the Seahawks, Huh!!?

Posted Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:03 pm

tbob55

GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO OUR CHICAGO TRANSPLANT CARP!
MAN, TALK BOUT A BLOWOUT!PATS HAD 33 PTS AND dabears HAD 33 YARDS!and I do believe you like the Jets too.....man,you really pick a bunch of losers dontya?

Well,well,well. Talk about something coming back to bite ya in the *ss huh TBob? Sorry your team is gone buddy, sucks for you. And that goes for ALL of you Patsy fans, yous been living high on the hog for way too long! Time for the changing of the guard! Seriously though let's have a toast to the most exciting season of NFL football ever! Cheers Fellas!

Posted Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

GO PACKERS!....I hate jets and steelers so jumpin on the Green Bay bandwagon!

Posted Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 pm

tbob55

GO PACKERS!....I hate jets and steelers so jumpin on the Green Bay bandwagon!

Just as I figured.......................a closet CHEESEHEAD! Wink

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am

As a Pats fan, I'll be rootin for the Pack as well.

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Man...........where did all the love go?..........Oh wait a minute, TBob and Lung used it all up in the that other thread! Wink ....you guys are rough!

Posted Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 am

The Bears got Cheesed!!!!!!!!
Sorry Carp!

Posted Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

WOW CARP...BOTH YOUR TEAMS WENT BYEBYE ON THE SAME DAY!!!

Posted Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 am

yeah......................I knew the Jets weren't gonna do anything with the Steelers but that GreenBay game was winnable. Rodgers didn't even have a passing touchdown, the defense showed up but Cutler didn't.

Posted Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links