After being inactive on the net for awhile i finally found a new fishing community here in CT. i used to be a member of CTfisherman.com, but once they started charging for membership i decided to call it quits with them..nothing against them though. its a great site. last year was simply a crappy year for fishing after the spring ended. all that rain just killed the fish's appetite on most days i had the chance to go. as soon as the winter ends im going as many new places as i can. i dont have a bass boat; just an inflatable that serves me well enough i guess..im always looking for new people to partner up with who have bigger boats and access to bigger places like candlewood and bantam. i look forward to making some new friends and making this fishing season a hell of alot beter than last year!

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 am

You will find this is a good site lots of info and great people. Add me as a friend and I sure we can get together and fish. I always looking for new people to fish with to learn new technics. Welcome to the Site.

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 am

Welcome friend. Like your title says, I'm waiting for spring too. I just picked up a pair of downriggers and am dieing to try them out. Cant wait to troll the Thames with umbrella rigs for the spring run!

Last edited by ehertzfeld on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 am

Welcome to the site. 3 years ago I had a real crappy year, Since then I have tried to figure out what I was doing wrong and have had great fishing since.

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 am

Hiya LH you have a good start on getting that ice melted after this past week, but I don't think the ice guys are quite ready to throw in the towel just yet.
Hope to see many successful reports from you this season

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:44 am

Welcome to the site. CT River is open in Haddam trying for pike wed. after work.

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Ice melt???? bite your tounge..... I have yet to bring in a satisfying fish this year.... It will happen however... Just need some time....although I am looking foward to the spring..

Posted Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Cant Wait For The Ice To Be Gone!!!But Lucky For Me Im Going To Lake Okeechobee Florida The 23rd!!!!

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:41 am

You should stop by coventry this saturday morning "best" and meet some of the guys.
Going to Fla is cheating!!

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am

Bring on the open water!!!! Im sick of staring out the window!!!!

Posted Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:16 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links