After trying for 2 hours yesterday we went back to try some more today.Within an hour Carp hooked up!!!Gonna let it dry out and then give it a re-charge.Thanks Everett,you the man!!!We used a grappling hook a guy at work made for me.It was at the bottom of the pond for 11 days.

Last edited by tbob55 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Way to go ROCKY!! (carp)
Great team work in the recovery...awesome!

Glad to see you got it back tbob

Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Nice job carp!
Since you recovered it, does that mean Tbob has to drill all the holes next year? Laughing

Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Aw Jeez, Lung you're something else! Thanks Mac,felt good to take the yak out of hibernation anyways. I don't know about making him drill all the holes next year, he bought me a few beers,good enough for me,Thanks TBob.

Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 pm

I still owe you some more Blue Moons!!!!

Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Wow, nice recovery! I thought that thing was done, glad to see you were able to get it back. Hopefully it dries out and it's back in action next year.

Posted Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 am

SHOULD SEE IF THE CARPMAN CAN FIND THAT TOGGIN ROD THAT WENT MISSING IT APPEARS HE HAS THE TOUCH!
JUST KIDDIN GLAD YOU GOT THE AUGER BACK. Smile

Posted Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 pm

rebalu

SHOULD SEE IF THE CARPMAN CAN FIND THAT TOGGIN ROD THAT WENT MISSING IT APPEARS HE HAS THE TOUCH!

Priceless!!!

Posted Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm

That may be a little harder to snag I think. Bob,you don't owe me no more beers,just keep them fillets coming! Wooohoooo!!! (thanks for those too!) Oh and Lung,just an observation here and you can correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you and Rocky about the same age? Weight class? Ooh,okay that was below the belt,I'll keep the gloves up next time! Wink

Posted Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:31 pm

You are right Carp...Rocky and I were about the same weight class wayyyy back when that picture was taken Laughing

You better get back to training, there are a lot of coolers for you to carry, sleds to drag, holes to drill, augers to fetch...ooops scratch that one. Eat a granola bar though, or even a hot pocket, before you totally dwindle away on us Wink

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:09 am

OUCH! That hurt rebalu!!!Man, tough crowd we gots here.

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 am

You forgot anchor duty,fish to bag.........In a couple of years I might be loading hot-pockets in a van and bringing you and another guy I know lunch,meals on wheels! Hey,I do my part to help my community,help the seniors out,you know? Wink I don't mind.

Last edited by carp13 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 am

Atta boy!!!

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am

Hate to tell you this carp....but.....he aint as old as he looks!!!
But I will take you up on your offer....will you skipper my boat when
I start using a walker to get around???

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 am

TBob,we'll get a shrimp'n boat and you can ride in the crow's nest just like LT. Dan! Life is like a box of choc-a-lates.............. Laughing

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links