WOW...YOUZ GUYZ ARE ON FIRE UP THERE!WAY TO GO LUNGER,MARK AND MATT!!!

(I might have to take little chachi carpy out so he stops his whining).

Posted Fri May 27, 2011 10:02 am

It's been a great season for us, As the water was disappearing I figured it was pretty much all over up here and was going to shift gears for Fluke next week, however the river is predicted to shoot back up by Sunday due to the rain they been getting up north, love it, the game will continue

Please by all means tbob take the carpster out for a dip again this year, that ritual worked well for you last year

Posted Sat May 28, 2011 9:02 am

I think I've become a boat whore!

Posted Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 am

carp13

I think I've become a boat whore!

Rumor has it you are BW today. Let's see if you guys can put at least a couple in the boat today. Go Fish

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 10:57 am

The rumor is true!!!Took the whiny boat s*** out today....might as well have left him home though......ONLY fish of the day and HE drops it halfway back to the boat!WTF???.....water was too high and dirty for my liking but still a nice day OTW and got to work on my tan. As always Carpy,nice fishin withya!

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Same to you Bob,great fishing with ya. Of course catching would have been better .................still feelin "the one that got away"............don't do that very often at all,couldn't believe it myself when it happened,had it on the line a good minute and half before it came unbuttoned but what are ya gonna do?....................the water level didn't bother me as much as the clarity,it was THE WORST I've seen this season,very muddy,barely one foot of visibility.................The best thing about being BW on TBob's boat?...........He stopped at a bakery on the way home and bought me and the old lady dessert! Thanks for the pie Bob and Lorie thanks you too! Very Happy

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 am

My pleasure....glad u enjoyed!......if u have Tuesdays off all month maybe we can figure out another trip somewhere!Take care BW!!!

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:27 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links