Spent sunday on the river with alot of good company. Made 3 runs starting at 630 am. Met cousin pat at the launch at 6 and made probably 6 drifts or so. First drift, my lifelong story. Had a freaking monster slap my eel, crashed a few times, no doubt I finally hooked my river 40+. She took 150 yards of my powerpro just about down to the backing until I finally was able to gain some ground on her. She ran once more, turned, and f$@& spits the hook. Second drift ended up landing a respectable 33". Fourth drift cousin Pat lands a 35" Cool Cool Cool

Second run I picked up the family and had lunch on the island. my son Liam ended up with the first White perch of the day.... Laughing

I figured my god son, Dylan was big enough now to put him on the honey hole and wouldn't you know it.....SLAM!!!!!! We end up landing a real fat 33". Hats off to you Dylan for a great job... Laughing

Round three the bite bite shut off and dragged my tired rear to my bed by 11pm after fileting the catch. Great company, good family, and good friends....whoo hoo....Season aint over yet boys... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Nice job getting out there and putting them in the boat this year, Shark. Way to go getting the kids involved, too. I got a bigger motor this year, but my power tilt/trim is not working. I've only been a couple times from shore and haven't got one yet. I'm jealous! Razz

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Nice

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links