i am a dog person, and i think the cats would like you more. To each there own. Laughing

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Fillet and poach...trust me the dogs love it.
I use cats for bait....they make a lot of commotion when they hit the water Laughing

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 pm

i love it but we better watch out for the PETA patrol.

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 6:27 pm

PETA is the least of my worries....it's the claws you got to watch out for when putting them on the hook Smile

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

I'll say, honestly I don't eat fish or any kind of sea food at all...I do keep every legal fish I take, that are consumed by humans, by the way.

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm

I f'in love catchin' though Laughing Laughing

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Been fishing after work in the Rocky Hill area from shore for a couple of hours the last few days. Fished Tue,Thur,and today.......Not a sniff........Throwin' everything except bait. Water level is holding steady and clarity is surprisingly good. Haven't seen bait or fish or heard a splash,anything. Thought I had a shot since it's been overcast. My take based on the reports I've seen is that there is bait Hartford and North....................................Speaking of North,you guys been doing anything the last few days/nights?.................(That question would be for the "Shark Slinger" and "Good Ol' Jethro")...................Tryin' to decide where to drown some eels on Sunday...............actually considering the sound. ..............gettin' a little impatient over here..............not on the board!

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Throwin' everything except bait.

Maybe there in lies the answer

However this evening I did see a keeper taken on a yellow Danny, first topwater action I have seen

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Here's a couple from from the past few days..on eels again....still slow fishing, but quality fish taken Cool

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 am

Looks like The Slinger got you again Lung! ...........nice fish fellas!

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 am

carp13

No question, I better pick up the pace before I have no chance of catching up, however at least when I take a picture, I get the guys WHOLE fish in the shot Rolling Eyes Wink

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 am

aqualung

carp13

No question, I better pick up the pace before I have no chance of catching up, however at least when I take a picture, I get the guys WHOLE fish in the shot Rolling Eyes Wink

The whole fish would be in the shot if you just stop reaching out with your arms to make it look bigger. Laughing

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

The whole fish would be in the shot if you just stop reaching out with your arms to make it look bigger.

That's actually hillarious considering the source

Never posted a striper report from the river, if so it would have been a schoolie the size of your avatar...gotta luv it Rolling Eyes Wink

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Went to the fish ladder in Holyoke with the family yesterday only to find it closed The guys on the bank were lined up shoulder to shoulder throwing darts. Ended up coming home and taking The family out. Got a 30 on an eel and like usual lately, thats it.... This afternoon was slow again, but managed a 28, why can't I catch a vocher WTF Slow fishing, but quality fish......and isn't that what it is really about..... Laughing

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Well Fellas all reports as of today, indicate the run is in OVERDRIVE
Get out there if you can.

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links