OOH BABY IT MUST BE SUMMER !!! IT DON'T GET NO BETTER THAN THIS ,FIGHTEN IT OUT FOR FIRST PLACE..... GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 pm

I agree...and the Yanks are kicking some serious azz Razz

Posted Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:08 am

I FIGURED I HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU YANK FANS SOON,IT TOOK ALL SUMMER BUT WE KNEW IT WOULD COME DOWN TO THIS.FIGURE THIS WEEKEND IS JUST LIKE YOUR NEW PHOTO LUNG...........A COUPLE OF FLUKES!!!!!! GO SOX. Surprised

Posted Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Fluke you say???

I hope you enjoyed tonight's game as well as the 3 others this series.

Just look at the score, hope you sweep well tonight

Posted Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 pm

must have overmedicated i saw four flukes!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's one over the limit lung...[oh boy ,just what i need ,another yankee fan to spar with. live it up we got a ways to go. go sox !!!1
p.s. i did not sweep to good all weekend.

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm listening sure got quiet Wink

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Looky dare, Looky dare.... Yea man!! Laughing

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 pm

I'm not a baseball fan but i like the talking going on hope you guys get into the football talk after the baseball is over.

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 pm

I WAS WAITING FOR SOME CHIRPING FROM YOU LUNG,AS YOU NOTICE NOT MUCH FOR ME TO GO ON ABOUT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad EVEN MY REDSKINS GOT WHIPPED BY WHAT I FIGURE IS YOUR GIANTS Crying or Very sad
BRING ON THE PLAYOFFS[HOPE WE MEET]

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 am

CONGRATS to the Yanks for clinching AL East title and home-field advantage throughout the postseason, after beating the Sox 3 in a row!! AGAIN

Posted Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

holy cow the yanks have taken round one,now we get to the good stuff.9 and 9,still even for the the year.winner of the playoffs takes it all this year.turn up the heat it's time to start cookin.congrats on the win yankee fans ....now,,,,,let the fun begin Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Wasn't very pretty, my condolences sox fans

Posted Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm

WHAT A BAD DAY IN BEAN TOWN.GOOD LUCK LUNG THE ANGELS SEEM TO BE ON A MISSION.
DARE I SAY "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR"!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Posted Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 am

Posted Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

HEY LUNG !!!!
HAIL TO TH VICTORS.ONLY GOOD THING IS YOU WILL BE BUYING THE NEW SHIRTS ETC. AND NOT ME.GOOD LUCK ON THE POLLACK TRIP .MIGHT HAVE SIGNED UP FOR IT BUT JUST GOT BACK FROM TRIP TO MICHIGAN FOR 2WKS.BACK TO WORK Sad DID MANAGE SOME STLHEAD AND 1 SALMON LOTS ,OF SML STUFF WITH GRDSON.GOOD TIME BUT SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT ARTILLERY !TOO MANY THINGS TO HUNT THERE .NEXT TIME.
CAN;T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT TRIP.HAVE FUN.

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links