Lung,CWD and I tried out for the first time The Clipper Fleet located in Salisbury,Mass. It was a 12 hour trip and we had a great time as usual. Kind of a slow pick all day but some real nice quality cod were caught.CWD had a 28 lber and my best was a 17 lber.Pool winner was a beauty at 45 lbs.! I had a trifecta with 6 cod,2 pollock and 1 haddock. Enjoy the pics!

Last edited by tbob55 on Tue May 25, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Way to go Chris! What did the Lunger do?

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 12:09 pm

I am sure Lung will add some of his pics soon and make his own observations of the day!

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Looks like he was busy enjoying the scenery to me. Wink

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 12:18 pm

A change of pace on a new boat was in order, and it certainly was a pleasant surprise. Nice job digging the clipper fleet up tbob, well run outfit.
I must say this was far from the norm as far as numbers go...tbob actually boated more fish than I, he continues to deny that it was a new style jig he bought, but I know otherwise Wink

Oh and I did find the Pollock suspended at about 50-75' which allowed Mr tbob a double header on the pollock
None the less...Mr tbob managed to be high hook on the boat, with his excellent catch.
Nice bunch of fish you had for sure tbob.

Cwd was doing very well the first part of the day but his Biggie cod which won our personal pool was the kiss of death for him, he struggled most of the afternoon after he caught that fish.
In all fairness, CWD was not feeling very well come afternoon.

I personally managed I believe was 4 cod and 1 pollock, I can verify in the AM, I dropped 4 or 5 fish on the way up, 1 of those was a very nice fish, but I never got a look at it.
Those fish would have put my numbers about where they should have been.

One thing, when you go on a trip with these guys, you have to realize they run out of gas fairly quickly, a little fishing then it's cookies and milk then nappy time as you can see from the pics

Great day weather wise, fishing was a bit slow but hey, it's fishing.

And yet once again another Thanks for driving tbob and nudging me to try the clipper fleet!
So we going on the 7th or what??
Or you doing a private charter Wink

Last edited by aqualung on Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Laughing HOLY SHEET! Too funny when THE REAL STORY comes to light!
Outstanding camera work there Lung! Cookies and milk? Nappy time? Oh my goodness!

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Great comments and pics Lung.I was waitin to see if the truth would come out,yessir,tbob was on fire!At least my friend in the bow is in the pic too.

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Well played 'Lung. I honestly believe my cold would have killed either one you. Very Happy

Posted Wed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Great pics.
Looked like a lovely day for a nap. Laughing

Posted Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links