Wow, I frequently opened to this site just a couple of years ago and things here were very different! When you went to see "Fresh water reports" or "Lakes" or "Bass fishing", those pages were hopping with news and comments from active users of this site. Every day had multiple comments and contributions. Many posted pics, and members often chided one another. It was fun! This was a wealth of info -real, right-now-today- on what was happening on different bodies of water: what was hitting, what they were hitting on, what the conditions were like, suggestions and the like. It seemed like many of the users got to know each other, became fishing buddies....it was so active. But the site changed its 'look' and became more difficult to traverse and less personal. Now, I've logged in (had to get a new password) and I feel a loss. Very few comments, very little activity.

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:30 am

I've been inactive for a couple of years, but I plan on being more active this year. In my case business, work, family , etc have kept me away. It definitely seems to be less "popping" then past years. There's was also a Facebook page. Haven't seen lots of activity there either.

Posted Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:01 am

Some of us just moved around. If you check my map i have been active where i live. This was my home site and where i always check back to see whats happening. The mass page was the most active but i thought i brought the pain while i was in CT. Been less active but still here...

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:17 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links