Aqualung,John7110 and I went on a 12 hour NBS private charter yesterday.It was billed as a cod trip but ended up being a pollock fest.We steamed out for 3 1/2 hours and first drop almost everybody was hooked up with doubleheader pollock.We spent 2 hours there and every cooler on the boat was filled.After that we tried to find some cod but no luck.There were 2 pools(biggest cod and biggest pollock).There was one barely legal cod caught and it was worth $400 to one lucky guy.The pollock winner also worth $400 was only 12 lbs.Good to see Capt.Jim back in action after a serious and costly engine repair.As always mates Tommy and Terry took good care of us.I think Lung may have some pics to share.

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:37 pm

I will just add pictures at the moment, and add comments later

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Nice job fishing guys and what FAC day to be fishing. You can't ask for more in March.

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Man,thats some heavy beef at the rails huh?.......you are one sneaky photo guy!Capt.Jim looks real happy with you!

Posted Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Nice Pics! Hey are those guys sea-sick or just sleepy? Very Happy

Posted Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:19 am

tbob55

Man,thats some heavy beef at the rails huh?.......you are one sneaky photo guy!Capt.Jim looks real happy with you!

Yes to both, any more comments about my girlish figure out of you tbob and I will post up your pic of you at the rail Laughing
I'm just lucky you guys weren't taking pics.
Jimmy certainly looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar

They were catching up on their beauty sleep Carp.

And it should be stated, John was high hook amongst us 3 with 28 Pollock. his bled pool contender fish missed $400 by a fish 1/2 pound heavier not bled.
I had 23 and tbob who was going to allow me 1 more than him so I wouldn't pout had a grand total of 13 Wink

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 am

Man Lung, wait til next trip...I will be sure to get my camera out!!!
Was waitin to see how long it took for you to state numbers!!!
I know you are feelin good bout yourself so I wont burst your bubble and mention all the dinks I threw up on the filet table for you!.....oooops!

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 am

Wow, nice trip guys and some great pics!

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 pm

I don't know John at all so I can't insult him. But TBob on the other hand......Looks like he can use a couple of more months of beauty sleep! Wink.Oh and by the way,keepin Dinks huh Lung? I swear that guy never heard of throwing anything back. He keeps EVERYTHING! Laughing And before anyone says a word,I'm going to beat you to it,yes it is true that I didn't catch a damned thing when I went out on Saturday! Crying or Very sad

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links