Planning on CT. Was actually going to use your posted trips as a guide. Never fished the CT before, so I'd like to hook up with ya sometime soon. Just finished cleaning, lubing and restringing my reels. Was up at Dick's Sporting looking at a 9' Penn rod & reel spinning combo. Might just need it for striper when the time comes. Other than my baitcaster with 30 lb braid, everything else is 12lb line and lighter. Rods are all MH and M at 7' & 6.5' lengths.
The weather this weekend sucked. I was also planning on getting out. Stuck at work all week, so I hope next weekend is dry.

Posted Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Mac, definitely would like to get on the river with ya, I think I can put you on some fish! It's a little different than what you're probably used to as far as the kayak goes and I have ALOT helpful advice for ya too,things I had to learn for myself through trial and error. That river can be tricky at times.Also, don't pull the trigger on that rod yet, I believe I can enlighten you on a better decision than the one you're looking at. PM sent,give me a call.

Posted Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 am

CT Fish Finder

Social Links