If anyone is interested in someone to help pay costs to fish as well as to go to spots I am willing to discuss. If you also have a boat you want to sell contact me.

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm

funnybone113

If anyone is interested in someone to help pay costs to fish as well as to go to spots I am willing to discuss. If you also have a boat you want to sell contact me.

where are you located? Looking for a fishing buddy who is willing to show a newbie like me how to fish for fluke from Bluff Point, Groton.

Posted Mon May 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Not sure who on this thread has a boat and who doesn't but I have a 19' run about with a thirsty 140 two-stoke. Been fishing the Ct River the last few weekends but I will be putting it down near New London either this weekend or next. I fish for whatever is biting from Watch Hill to Old Saybrook. Stripers, blues, fluke, sea bass, scup, blackfish, whatever. I fish till blackfish is over, usually first week of December. On occasion I would be interested in splitting the cost of gas with someone and if we jive, maybe do it more often. Disclaimer: I drink beer, I smoke like a chimney when fishing and I use profanity regularly. Also I fish The Race, not for the faint of heart in a 19 foot vessel. I live in Manchester. Can PM me if interested. Smile

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Man I wish this offer was out while I still lived there. Great opportunity to learn from one of the best striper guys around!!!

Posted Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 pm

No where near the best John but thanks. I just put in as much time as I can.

Posted Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 pm

CT Fish Finder

Social Links