"Get Hooked on Connecticut"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

CT Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

mobile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CT Fish Finder Forum Index -> Website Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pramsey
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1353

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: mobile Reply with quote

Anyone have any luck using the mobile site? Using I4S and it won't let me log in
jdsconnecticutbass
Rainbow Trout Rank

Total Points: 64

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Full site Reply with quote

Hi pramsey
So im not sure if this helps you because im not familiar with the iphone but i know with my phone (using google browser) i can tap on the 3 dots in the search box to bring up a menu and in that menu theres a option to "request full site" and ive had no problems so far using this site on my phone except for putting a youtube video on my profile and things of that nature. Hope this helps.

Joe
On youtube at JD'S CONNECTICUT BASS
pramsey
Striped Bass Rank

Total Points: 1353

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for kicks, try using the "app" in this link from the "Additional Site Features" frame: CT Fish Finder Mobile (Beta) - Check out our mobile site! Now if you have the latest touch screen mobile device with HTML 5 support (iPhone, Android, Blackberry), you can visit us at http://mobile.ctfishfinder.com. Be sure to send us any features you would like to see added, and we will work to incorporate! Also, native CT Fish Finder applications coming soon!
jdsconnecticutbass
Rainbow Trout Rank

Total Points: 64

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: No go Reply with quote

I tried clicking on the link and it brings me to the sign in area, i type my info in and it says invalid username or password. But i am able to use the site through my google browser on my phone just not the version through that link and i tried clicking on it with google browser (no flash) and puffin browser (with flash)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CT Fish Finder Forum Index -> Website Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: